1955 Chevy Belair
- 42000.00 Dollar US$
- Published date: March 31, 2017 13:21
- Mankato, Minnesota, United States
Here is a very nicely restored 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop. This car is strait and solid and is a pleasure to drive. Rebuilt 350 V8, 4 speed manual transmission with gear vendor overdrive. Power rack and pinion steering, power front disc brakes with slotted rotors. Vintage heat and air conditioning. New radiator. All new original style interior including the headliner and stainless steel bows, seat belts, aftermarket steering wheel, beautifully painted dash, hurst shifter, custom fit carpet, pad, and floor mats. custom finished trunk space with spare, jack and cover. custom hidden Alpine AM/FM/Cassette stereo with amp, equalizer and 6 disc cd. New 5 spoked chrome wheels. New B.F Goodrich Radial TA's. Appears to be all original metal including the floors. Gorgeous two toned base/clear exterior shoreline beige and gypsy red finish. Rare traffic light prism above the speedometer. all tinted glass in great shape. All windows work smoothly. Chrome and trim is outstanding and strait! Please call or text with any questions. 507-402-6878
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- Free-Classifieds-USA.com is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
Classic Cars Mankato (Minnesota) March 31, 201714000.00 Dollar US$
Classic Cars Mankato (Minnesota) March 31, 201743000.00 Dollar US$
Classic Cars Mankato (Minnesota) March 31, 201716500.00 Dollar US$
Classic Cars Mankato (Minnesota) March 31, 201712900.00 Dollar US$
Classic Cars Mankato (Minnesota) March 31, 201735900.00 Dollar US$
Classic Cars Mankato (Minnesota) March 31, 201719900.00 Dollar US$