Early Head Start-Child Care Family Services Tech II
- 16.40 Dollar US$
- Published date: March 18, 2017 11:25
- Greeley, Colorado, United States
Colorado Early Education Network (CEEN) is seeking applicants for the position of Early Head Start-Child Care Family Services Tech II. Work scheduled 52 weeks; 40 hours per week position. Pay is $16.40/hr; good benefits. Bilingual; English/Spanish highly preferred.
This position recruits children/families, supports and assists families as they identify and meet their own goals. This position must be able to maintain complete, current and accurate paperwork in each child’s central file and to proficiently utilize database software to enter data. The applicant must have knowledge of the Head Start Act, the Early Head Start/Head Start Performance Standards, and Child Care Licensing Standards. Must be willing to travel to multiple sites, mileage will be reimbursed.
Mandatory requirements are:
School Diploma or GED
Minimum of two years of experience in Social Work or Human Services.
Commitment to obtain a Family Development Credential within two years of hire.
Proficient in data entry and use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
Prior experience with the Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP) system preferred.
PreviousEarly Head Start/Head Start experience preferred.
CEEN application an all supporting documentation for education and experience; such as (1) diploma/GED must be submitted to CEEN’s Fiscal Manager, 710 11th Avenue, Suite L-90 by the closing date of Friday, March 24,2017 or until position is filled. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. CEEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications and copies of job descriptions may be obtained between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. at CEEN or on our website www.ceen.org. No phone calls.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- Free-Classifieds-USA.com is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
Education Jobs - Training Jobs New York City (New York) March 22, 2017Check with seller
Education Jobs - Training Jobs Greeley (Colorado) March 18, 201716.64 Dollar US$
Education Jobs - Training Jobs Bowling Green (Kentucky) February 12, 2017Check with seller