VP of Global Marketing Skincare - 2657
- Published date: October 1, 2015 06:28
- El Segundo, California, United States
Absolute Opportunities Test
VP of Global Marketing Skincare - 2657
Relocation Available: Yes
Salary / Package: Based on qualifications.
Industry: Sales and Marketing
Town / City: El Segundo
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The VP oversees global marketing, creative/visual merchandising, education and public relations. He/she is responsible for driving brand growth and equity through global initiatives, identifying new market opportunities, driving product innovation, increasing brand profitability and developing an overall growth strategy for the company.
* Develop Global Marketing, Education & PR plans to support 5-year company strategy & vision.
* Drive Innovation agenda and new product pipeline.
* Work closely with sales leaders and corporate key stakeholders to develop synergistic strategies and programs in line with the overall business objectives and growth opportunities. Grow awareness and market share.
* Lead global creative campaigns and visual merchandising.
* Work collaboratively to move Company from channel-centric to consumer-centric.
* Drive brand equity through creative consistency globally.
* Support International growth through business initiatives, product pipeline, marketing and education programs.
* Bring to life Inclusive Health through partnerships, programs and animations.
* Utilize company owned Freestanding Store & Inclusive Health Spa as 'living labs' to develop branding, merchandising, services, programs & animations that can be deployed globally.
* Define new product launch strategies (positioning; pricing; promotion; creative; distribution; advertising; merchandising; PR; training).
* Responsible for department budgets, financial management of categories & ensuring business mix.
* Responsible for overall Pricing, Promotion, SKU Management & COG strategies and recommendations.
* Direct market research studies to determine viability of project propositions as well as trends and opportunities in any markets; analyze competition and product performance to improve market share globally.
* Manage and coordinate all aspects of program implementation with cross functional stakeholders to bring new programs to market.
* Represent Company at key retailer and distributor meetings globally.
* Drive excellence in execution by improving processes, collaboration and stakeholder engagement.
* Oversee global team of 30+ with 5 direct reports, organized by function (Creative, Retail Marketing, Global Education, Public Relations).
* Proven business leader with strong track record of building brands and developing talent.
* Undergraduate College degree (marketing/management); MBA preferred.
* Position requires minimum 12-15 years relevant work experience in beauty industry marketing or management, including developing and/or launching beauty products.
* Minimum 2-3 years VP Global Marketing experience at prestige or professional global beauty brand, skincare preferred.
* Multi-channel experience a definite advantage.
* Knowledge of marketing management principles and socio-cultural climates essential.
* Position requires creativity and thorough knowledge in all areas of marketing including the ability to develop and implement innovative products and programs, knowledge of global market/consumer trends, passion for digital evolution.
* Knowledge of the functions of branding, product development, promotion, and sales and their effect on product marketability & sustainability.
* Domestic and international travel required.
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management, or similar. MBA preferred.
2. 12 + years of experience in beauty industry marketing or management, including developing and/or launching beauty products.
3. 2-3 years VP Global Marketing experience at prestige or professional global beauty brand, (skincare preferred).
4. Multi-channel experience preferred.; El Segundo, California, United States; User's other ads
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- Free-Classifieds-USA.com is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
Advertising Jobs - Public Relations Jobs Milpitas (California) October 1, 2015Free
Advertising Jobs - Public Relations Jobs Oakland (California) October 1, 2015Free
Advertising Jobs - Public Relations Jobs San Bernardino (California) October 1, 2015Free