Lips or Hands Paperback
- 9.99 Dollar US$
- Published date: January 31, 2017 15:32
- Lagrange, Georgia, United States
Autobiography, Nonfiction, Christian Conversion, Church and Religion Opponent
Christian, Atheist, Intellectual, Emotional, Humorous, Inspirational
Christian, Atheist, Intellectual, Emotional, Inspirational
"Lips or Hands?" is an autobiographical account of a young atheist recovering from a years-long methamphetamine addiction
(1987). By deceitful reason, he happened along a ward-of-the-state nursing home resident, Marjorie. Contrary to his intent
to make his point against churches then never return, he returned. She became his adopted “Granny.” Her years-long prayers
for a visitor fulfilled via a profane, chain-smoking, beer-drinking, Christian-bashing, political atheist while
unknowingly setting the stage for him (years after her passing) to meet her Lord, THE Lord!
Paperback $9.99/free shipping, e-Book (.pdf), $2.50 PayPal Merchant.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- Free-Classifieds-USA.com is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
Books - Magazines East Point (Georgia) January 5, 201722.00 Dollar US$
Books - Magazines Atlanta (Georgia) January 5, 201725.00 Dollar US$
Books - Magazines East Point (Georgia) December 1, 201615.00 Dollar US$
Books - Magazines Hiram (Georgia) September 30, 201510.00 Dollar US$
Books - Magazines Atlanta (Georgia) September 30, 201516.00 Dollar US$
Books - Magazines Atlanta (Georgia) September 30, 2015Free