Hospice Volunteers Needed on Cape Cod
- Check with seller
- Published date: December 9, 2016 10:41
- Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts, United States
Fidelis Hospice is looking for compassionate folks to join our hospice team. Bring your unique personality to a bed side. If you have one hour a week to give, we will provide you with the training and team support to make this a wonderful experience for you and for our hospice patients living with and advanced illness. For more information, please contact Lisa Regan, Director of Volunteer Services
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- Free-Classifieds-USA.com is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
Volunteers Dorchester (Massachusetts) September 25, 2015 12:13 Free
What are babies thinking? Help us find out! At the UMass Boston Baby Lab, we study how babies perceive the world around them and how they learn from it. Particularly, we study language learning, short term memory, and auditory and visual development....
Volunteers Lowell (Massachusetts) September 25, 2015 12:13 Free
I need a 3 bedroom apartment for rent please if anyone knows of something sends me an email, if it is a town house would be great also required, the Lowell area or cities near here thanks.; Lowell, Massachusetts, United States; 9787617379
Volunteers Boston (Massachusetts) September 25, 2015 12:13 Free
Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s Division of Sleep Medicine is inviting men and women age 50- 65 to participate in a research study. The study tests how different sleep schedules and light levels at work impact performance on day and night shifts. You ...