Ole Fashioned Supper
- 10.00 Dollar US$
- Published date: February 27, 2017 13:02
- Modified date: February 27, 2017
- Garner, North Carolina, United States
Satisfy your appetite and refresh your spirit at Mount Zion’s Annual Ole Fashion Supper on Saturday, March 11th from 4 – 8 pm in our Fellowship Hall. With tickets just $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 4 to 12, ages three and under are free. This is an evening of culinary delights for the entire family. You can feast in our fellowship hall or fix your plate and take it out.
Enjoy mouth-watering country cooking including fried chicken, barbeque, ham, chicken and pastry, hot dogs, fat back, streak-o-lean and even chitterlings. Feast on a variety of tasty vegetables including collards, potatoes and green beans. And, delight in homemade hushpuppies and buttered biscuits so light and flaky you’ll be begging for the recipe. Topping it all off will be the legendary Mount Zion dessert table, a delectable display of sweet cakes, melt-in-your mouth pies, and that Southern staple - - banana pudding. It’s Johnston County cooking at its very best! The profits from this fundraiser go to Mount Zion’s Building Fund.
You can buy your ticket the day of the supper at the door. Tickets are also available ahead of time by calling the church office at 919-772-8415. Mount Zion is located at 15772 NC 50 N, 1/4 mile south of the Hwy. 42 / Hwy. 50 intersection, in Garner. Mount Zion welcomes guests to its fellowship. For additional information, please contact the church office or e-mail email@example.com. Additional information about Mount Zion can be found at www.mountzion-umc.org.
Price:$10 adults $5 child
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- Free-Classifieds-USA.com is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".